Saturday, March 12, 2011

I suck at blogging.

So apparently, I suck at blogging. Although I read some of them religiously, I've written once since creating this out of shear boredom in November. Funny how things change in 4 months.. still going to URI (yes, I got accepted), but have no interest in studying education. After talking to many teachers, current college students in the midst of major changes, and some other mentor type people, secondary education sounds like a horrible career path for me. Instead, I'm majoring in biomedical sciences. My cousin Natalia, along with a close friend and teachers, guided me to this choice. Natalia works for Pfizer, and her job is extremely exciting to me, and I decided I want to do something very similar to what she does, testing cells and reagents and things.

Anyway, I saw The Social Network last night, and was very disappointed. While Mark Zuckerberg is obviously a genius, he was a huge douche to his best friend and partner, Eduardo Saverin. He completely screwed him over, and for no worthy purpose or intentions. Saverin was working his ass off to advertise then-called thefacebook, and Zuckerberg didn't gave a shit, and basically dropped Saverin's percentage from 30 to 0.033. Saverin did relieve a huge (exact amount unknown) settlement from Zuckerberg though, and was re-added to Facebook's ownership. Zuckerberg also had to give the founders of ConnectU, also Harvard students (played by very sexy actors) 65 million dollars. Eat that, Zuckerberg. That's what you get for being an impatient and inconsiderate douche.

No comments:

Post a Comment