Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday night is honestly the best night for TV. I have to say, in the past, I've never been so addicted to TV other than Gilmore Girls (which is still my favorite show). I just finished watching the finale of The Bachelor. I did have a girl that I wanted Brad to propose to, and of course he chose the other lady. Whatever, he's happy. But more importantly, House, my second favorite show of all time (Glee comes in third). Cudi and the very sexy, badass House finally have a functioning relationship (well, outside of work anyway), and then she gets diagnosed with cancer and House goes a little crazy. Not super crazy, but he disappeared for a little while. It's good that he finally did show up to be there for Cudi though, not only because I'm a hopeless romantic, but because it was unexpected, even I expected him to go get drunk and be back on Vicodin again.

In other news, St. Patrick's Day is Thursday. Yes. I love being Irish (until July when everyone else is a perfect golden brown and I'm a lobster). It means corned beef and cabbage (although I don't like cabbage, whatever, carrots are yummy) with my momma and probably Nina again. It also means stealing more bar beer glasses because the restaurants don't notice all too much on St. Patrick's Day.. just a little tradition that we like to keep up with. The only drawback is that I don't like Guinness. I've tried to like it, but I can't help but want to spit it out.

Anyway, I need to shower and sleep. Even though my portfolio is complete and presented, I've been accepted to every college I applied to, and have enough credits to graduate, I still have to show up at 7 o'clock in the friggin morning. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment